Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Drumroll Please...

Well, we had another ultrasound today and Eric was right. We will be having a little Eli.

Or so we think.

While we saw parts today that definitely look more boy, you can never be 100% sure until the baby is actually born. But Eric and I feel like we can confidently say, based on what we saw and what we made of it, that we are having a boy.

We are both very excited about this, and while it wasn't as clear as some other ultrasounds we have seen (ahem), we can't wait to meet our little boy. And based on the kicking he's been doing lately, he's going to be a soccer player (I know all women say that and I'm mostly joking).

The Niesling was breathing quite heavily and moving a lot which is great. This will probably be the last ultrasound we do as we are in Week 31 and from now on there's not as much room for the baby to move around in.

As it is Week 31, we should probably get on putting the baby's room together (and clean all my stuff out of it) and I should maybe pack a hospital bag, huh? While anyone who knows me can attest, I am quite the procrastinator I think this is the best reason I'll ever have not to put it off and be ready for when Elijah Julian Nies arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment