Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe.

Because December was a hectic month for us, Eric and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary (12/21) this weekend. I can't believe we've been together for 5 years already. I've learned so much about the world and myself from Eric. It hasn't always been easy, but to be cliche, nothing that is worth it is ever easy. We've had a great 5 years and I'm looking forward to at least 55 more.

2005 - Met, Began Dating

2006 - Engaged, Traveled to Switzerland with my family

2007 - Traveled to Maui with Eric's family, Married

2008 - Renewal of Vows, Honeymoon to Oahu

2009 - Vacation to DC, Traveled to Kansas City for Jared & Sarah's Wedding, Conceived Elijah

2010 - Elijah born, Moved into new home, Vacation to Lake of the Ozarks




No comments:

Post a Comment