Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Afternoon Naptime

I've said it several times but I am so happy that Elijah is napping. Today he was upset for less than 10 minutes before he was asleep. Plus last night he slept for 10 hours before waking up, nursing for 15 minutes, and then slept for another couple of hours. It took a couple more months, but I'm glad Eric convinced me to try letting Elijah cry it out. It has been a life saver for us.

I haven't posted pictures in quite some time so here are some new ones of the most popular member of our family.

Trying to decide what to play with first.


Hanging out with cousin Cole


Showing everyone how much he loves to walk


Here he is wearing the same shirt as Eric at the same age


Enjoying some carrots

I also wanted to mention that a good friend of ours has started a new blog, Obsessions of the Trophy Wife, where she will be discussing tons of interesting stuff from cloth diapers to co-sleeping. She is the mother of two and has a lot of experience with kids. I'm looking forward to seeing what she has to say and I hope you will check it out too!

Oh, and we're still waiting for the new Niesling. Hopefully he decides to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the plug! I love seeing the pictures of Eli....he's getting so big. What a darling boy. We are encountering our own pitfalls with sleeping patterns...I might just have to give you a call to chat about it. I'm so glad that everything is going smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete