Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Can Do It On My Own!

It has been a crazy couple weeks for us. We've been out and about whenever the weather allows. On the days we're stuck at home, Elijah and I play all day long (except for naptimes of course). Just last week, Eli finally decided to start crawling around. His method of moving around is so cute! Rather than crawling with both knees on the floor, he keeps his left leg on the floor and tucked under him and his right foot is flat on the the floor. We call it the sidewinder crawl. I think he does this because he would rather be standing and this is how he starts to stand. Here are some pictures showing how he moves now. (We're guessing he'll be walking on his own soon too!)







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!! What a cute little man! Sean crawls on his feet without his knees touching the floor...he's always done it. It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete